22 Oct Buthrotum, Blue Eye Springs, Ksamil and Lekursi Castle from Saranda
- Our 5-hour tour begins when you are picked-up at your selected location. You will be transported in a comfortable vehicle to Ksamil to experience a breathtaking view of the sea, sun and islands. You will see a fish harvesting reservoir located in the sea. Remember to bring your camera to capture amazing photos.
- Then we head to the National Park of Butrint where you will examine the impressive remains of a Roman theater and travel along a historical route that shows you a temple, an ancient fitness center with public baths, an aqueduct, and a Byzantine church with a one-of-a-kind well-preserved baptistery. The Lake’s Gate and the Lion’s Gate are also on our way with more history to tell as several fountains and wells that also have their astounding secrets to show. We shall end this route with views of a hilltop castle from the Venetian period after a visit to the museum that is inside the castle.
- After spending a couple of hours in Buthrotum you will travel to your next destination the Blue Eye Springs. Get off the beaten track together with us and discover the Blue Eye, a water spring and natural phenomenon that features clear, blue water bubbling from the bottom of an immensely deep pool, this site was used as a relaxation spot for the elite.
- Last one will be the Castle of Lekuresi of the 16 century that offers a magical panorama of everything we have seen so far, an astounding view of the town from the heights of a hill and also the best photos to share with all your friends and relatives being convinced that you chose the best itinerary in order to enjoy some of the best attractions that this city has to offer.
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from any location
- Transport by private and air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks(in the form of different traditional Albanian pies)
- Local and professional guide
- Blue Eye springs entrance fee
- Butrint ancient Town entrance fee
What’s not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Joel Travel is a tourist guide company located in Saranda. With many years of experience and a professional staff, our company has achieved to be one of the main touristic guides in the South of Albania.
Dedicated to offer the best services for the tourist, we offer cultural guides, historical guides, transportation and many other services towards any client that want to visit the South Albania.