22 Oct One day tour to ancient Butrint, Ksamil Islands and Saranda Town.
- Our 4-hour tour begins when you are picked-up at your selected location. You will be transported in a comfortable vehicle to the National Park of Butrint where you will examine the impressive remains of a Roman theater and travel along a historical route that shows you a temple, an ancient fitness center with public baths, an aqueduct, and a Byzantine church with a one-of-a-kind well-preserved baptistery. The Lake’s Gate and the Lion’s Gate are also on our way with more history to tell as several fountains and wells that also have their astounding secrets to show. We shall end this route with views of a hilltop castle from the Venetian period after a visit to the museum that is inside the castle.
- After spending a couple of hours in Buthrotum we will travel to Ksamil to experience a breathtaking view of the sea, sun and islands. You will see a fish harvesting reservoir located in the sea. Remember to bring your camera to capture amazing photos.
- Then we head to the Town of Saranda, where we will visit Onhezmi Synagoge and then we will have a walking tour of the city centre and promenande.
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from any location
- Transport by private and air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local and professional guide
- Butrint Ancient Town entrance fee
What’s not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Joel Travel is a tourist guide company located in Saranda. With many years of experience and a professional staff, our company has achieved to be one of the main touristic guides in the South of Albania.
Dedicated to offer the best services for the tourist, we offer cultural guides, historical guides, transportation and many other services towards any client that want to visit the South Albania.